And Surrounding Areas
Reverse Osmosis systems use pressure to push water through tiny pores, to create "pure water." In the process, chemicals, bacteria, and minerals are filtered through different membranes and carbon filters. Drinking water treated with reverse osmosis or other filtration systems has many advantages.
Advantage of RO Water Purification
- RO water filters remove even the smallest particles from drinking water. Other methods of water purification like boiling and ultraviolet light, while destroying bacteria, do not remove particles of inorganic pollutants like metals and chemicals.
- A reverse osmosis water purifier has membrane filters that last a long time. In other types of water filtration systems, you need a new filter every two-four weeks.
- RO water filters are eco-friendly as they do not produce any chemicals. They also require minimum power.
- RO systems remove dissolved minerals and other contaminants that may cause water to smell unpleasant, and look odd.
- Reverse osmosis purification systems are best for home filtration systems because they are small in size.
- Water treated by RO water filters is ideal for people suffering from heart disease, because they eliminate almost all salt and remove 99% of bacteria and pyrogenic substances in the water.
- Reverse osmosis systems eliminate all heavy metals that are harmful to health, like lead, mercury and selenium, 90% of arsenic, as well as animal waste and chemicals.
Every home is different. Our free water test will let you know what system is best for your home and needs.
We will perform a complete water test to ensure we are providing the correct solution for your home.
Get your free, no obligation water test.
Click the number below to call
Or fill out the form below
FREE Water Test
All fields are required.
Your information will only be used by R1 Industries. We will never share or sell your information. Submitting this form will add you to our mailing list.